Exp. 2 - 7 Years
- Communicate with patients to get detailed case histories.
- Examine the patients detect signs of injury, disease, abnormality or vision defects.
- Being aware of signs and symptoms of general health.
- pre operative preparation.
- To recognise diseases of the eye, such as glaucoma and cataract, as well as general health conditions such as diabetes.Patient Care.
Industry: Medical/Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Medical Officer
Role: Medical Officer
Candidate must be qualified in Optometry(Diploma or Degree)
Candidate must have passport.
Must have knowledge of Following:-
- Refraction & Retinoscopy.
- IOP (NCT. Schiotz Tonometer).
- Biometry, Keratometry
- Slitlamp Exm.
- Contact Lence Fitting.
- Patient Counseling.
- Minor OT Procedures Syringing, Senstivity.
- Pre-Operative & Post operative work up.
Education:UG -B.Sc, Diploma - Other Specialization
PG - Other
Doctorate - Other Doctorate
MBBS DOCTOR / DUTY DOCTOR / RESIDENT DOCTOR
Accompany consultant doctors on IPD Ward visits
- In the absence of the Consultant - Pay timely visits to In - patients and treat the patients along the indicated line of treatment
- Conduct medical procedure under supervision after getting the consent from patients attendant.
- Implementation of Quality (ISO/NABH/JCI) protocols in patient care
- Complete and correct documentation of patient file & records
- Check and authorize all diagnostic requisition slips.
- Make available emergency medicines in ICU and IP Ward.
- Monitor the Nursing care Proper Medication, timely vitals recording etc
- Inspect maintenance of the Patient ward during his Duty
- Attend emergencies and informing consultant doctors for further action.
- Providing the information regarding the patients condition to his/her attendant whenever required.
- Check the diet chart, medicine chart, vitals chart frequently
- Coordinate with all nursing/Para medical & non medical staff of the department to maintain high standard of medical care to the patients.
- MBBS with 0-3 years of experience.
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
- Excellent Opportunity for young marketing specialist to work for TOP Notch/ Fastest Growing Healthcare Organization.
- Regularly liaise with General Practitioners in the neighborhood and market R.K Devi Eye Research Institute services to them.
- Ensure that there are referrals from the GPs to R.K Devi Eye Research Institute.
- Achievement of given sales targets.
- To execute the various activities planned as per the phase wise Marketing plans for example, CMES, Workshop Camps, Health Talks etc with the help of branding team.
- Ensure top of mind recall of R.K Devi Eye Research Institute among GPs, potential patients and customers.
- Gather information about competitors activities, practices & pricing.
- To explore newer geographical area, new markets, for customer target for the center.
- To do regular fieldwork to understand and develop sound sales plan.
- To meet sales target
- Networking with GPs
- Success of all marketing activities
- Referrals for Centers
- Tracker of marketing activities
- Arranging CMEs & Live workshops
- manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- determine and manage the marketing budget
- deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- develop pricing strategy
- liaison with media and advertising
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduates / MBA (Sales & Marketing)
- Experience in Marketing (BTL Activities & Marketing Events)
- Preferred from Healthcare/ Retail/ Retail Healthcare
- Must have a BIKE & VALID Driving License
- Field Marketing experience should be of 2 Years
- Area Knowledge
OPTICAL SALES MANAGER
Job Title: Optical sales
Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Responsible for selling spectacle, dispensing spectacle, and solving post delivery issues.
- Handling daily customers.
- Complete dispensing of spectacles.
- Providing best services to the customers.
- Responsible for day today sales.
- Must be experienced in optical sales.
Job Type: Full-time
Submit Your CV
R.K Devi Eye Research Institute presents unique opportunities for professional learning and development in a multifunctional and cultural environment.
If you would like to join this exciting team, please mail us your CV to email@example.com. We shall contact you as soon as we have a relevant opportunity matching your aspirations.